Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Documents

Lost, stolen or mutilated Passports and Nationality Certificates must be accompanied by an Official Police Report. The report must be in English or be translated to the English language and certified by the competent issuing authority.

For the application of a Belize Police Report, please visit the Belize Police Department’s website for further instructions: Lost Document Form